We are looking for an Intern!
This is primarily a fashion entrepreneur/production internship. Including, but not limited to, basic production, packaging, shipping, errands, inventory and more. You will get to see how all sides of the business functions and play a large roll in day to day tasks.
Familiarity with Photoshop and Illustrator is a huge plus. We will also ask you to perform various other tasks as needed. Such as: website updates, blog posts, newsletter creation, marketing material, sell sheets and email blasts. This is an unpaid internship but we can assist you in obtaining college credits if applicable.
You have experience with:
- Basic sewing/patterning skills
- Etsy, Big Cartel, Squarespace (online shopping carts in general
- Photoshop, Lightroom or similar (a plus)
- Illustrator or similar (a plus)
- Organizing small and large projects
- Wordpress, tumblr etc.
- Multi-tasking & problem solving
- Basic photography
- Customer service (phone and email)
Are you ...
- A self starter
- Easy going
- Adaptable to change (and maybe a little chaos)
- In possession of a car
- Interested in small business
- Interested in fashion & styling
- Interested in blogging
- A member of the SEAECHO fan club
If you answered yes, then you should:
Email the following items to email@example.com with the subject, "SEAECHO Intern".
1. A brief cover letter describing you and why you are a good fit for this internship.
2. A brief resume with 1 or 2 references.
3. Links to your work (please don't send huge files): blog posts, design work, marketing pieces, photography, styling work, pictures, photos, collages of your cat or other cute things.